Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ozzy Osbourne's new album

Ozzy Osbourne's new album
Ozzy Osbourne's new album is now streaming online in its entirety at the Prince of Darkness' MySpace page. Titled "Scream", the record is due out next Tuesday (June 22) and follows up Ozzy's 2007 effort, "Black Rain". The Ozz told The Pulse of Radio he didn't really have a plan in mind when he went into the studio this time. "I didn't go, like, 'I want it to be this, I want it to be that,' you know," he said. "It was just, Kevin Churko, my producer, me and him did most of the work in the studio and the band played on (it) as we laid the tracks down, because I wasn't in that much of a hurry to get in the studio and do an album. I mean, Kevin, he got the ideas and we built it from there."



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

new album 2011

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

treatment for acne